View Larger Map
Whatever your reason for visiting Connecticut, whether you’re in town conducting business or attending a wedding banquet, Holiday Inn Express Suites in Danbury, Connecticut, has what you need for a relaxing stay. Located right up the street from Western Connecticut State University (WestConn), 63 miles from New York City, 40 miles from Stewart International Airport, and 58 miles from Hartford, Connecticut, the hotel offers a comfortable, relaxing home base.
A Connecticut hotel suited for work
Pepsi and IBM are just two Fortune 500 companies in the hotel market area. If business is what brings you to Connecticut, Holiday Inn Express Suites Danbury is the perfect home away from home or office away from office, during your business trip.
Like to tour Connecticut universities with your kids?
Holiday Inn Express Suites Danbury is located off Interstate 84, 35 miles from Yale University, and only 25 miles from Fairfield University.
Experience Connecticut Culture
From the Danbury Railway Museum to the Bethel Historical Firefighters Museum to Tarrywile Park and Mansion, immersion in southern Connecticut’s past is easy and pleasurable.
Dozens of museums and historical sites await just a short drive away from your suite.
A Connecticut hotel near the trails or links
Whether you enjoy cross-country skiing, admiring fall foliage, or perfecting your swing, you’ll find it in Danbury, Connecticut. Nearby Richter Park offers 18 holes, and just minutes away, Candlewood Lake is the perfect setting for fishing, hiking, or sailing.
- Danbury Fair Mall – 3 miles
- Danbury Railway Museum – 3 miles
- Candlewood Lake – 3 miles
- Danbury Ice Areas – 5 miles
- Ives Concert Park – 3 miles
- Richter Association for the Arts – 3 miles
- Richter Golf Course – 2 miles
- Ridgefield Military Museum – 3 miles
- Bethel Firefighters Museum – 5 miles
- Brookfield Craft Center – 5 miles
- Danbury Scott-Fanten Museum – 5 miles
- Digrazia Vineyard – 5 miles
- McLaughlin Vineyards – 5 miles
- Sunrise Herb Farm – 5 miles
- Tarrywile Park and Mansion – 5 miles
- Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum – 10 miles
- Take Exit 2 toward US-6 / Mill Plain Road / US-202 / Old Ridgebury Road (0.1 miles)
- Follow the ramp slightly left then a Right onto Mill Plain Road.
Turn right onto US-6 / US-202 / Mill Plain Road, and arrive at the parking lot of Holiday Inn Express Suites
- Take Exit 2 and Make a Left at the End of the Ramp.
- Take Right at the 2nd Light.
- The Holiday Inn Express is 1/4 mile on the left hand side of the road.